Return & Exchange Policies
We want our customers to love & enjoy every item/s they purchase from The Ballet Shoppe.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase/s, please follow the instructions below so that our team can you help you find your ideal product.
Conditions for Returns and Exchanges
For the return/exchange of The Ballet Shoppe online purchases, regardless of whether they are faulty, change of mind or incorrect fit you must meet the following return/exchange policy conditions:
- The item/s must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- The item/s must be unworn and unwashed in original saleable condition with all original labels/tags attached
- The Tax Invoice must be provided as proof of purchase
- No items which have make-up, self-tan or other marks will be accepted for exchange or return.
- Due to Hygiene and packaging not completely sealed we cannot accept stockings for exchan
- Sale items bought on this website cannot be exchanged or refunded. No backorders.
- All Items bought online in conjunction with a free or promotional code can be exchanged but not refunded.
For Change of Mind or Incorrect Size
Please refer to Conditions above.
If the goods arrive in the appropriate condition a credit of the goods will be provided.
*We do not refund shipping charges FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR INCORRECT SIZING.
If a replacement size, colour or alternative items are required you will need to place a new order online/or email our store on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4284 0018 so we can make sure we can keep your preferred item/s aside whilst we wait for your returned item/s. Replacements goods will be charged a delivery cost , if you require return to you,either via website or in-store.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us.
Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach our store.
The Ballet Shoppe will not be held liable for any goods lost in transit; therefore we recommend you use a courier or Australia Post to return the goods.
To post the item, you will need to purchase a prepaid plastic satchel at your local post office or from your courier.
*Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items in transit and hold onto the tracking number for your package once you have posted it.
For Faulty Goods
We reserve the right to determine whether a product is faulty. A response for faulty claims will be received within 5 working days of the garments arrival at the Ballet Shoppe.
- Include the following items in your Satchel:
- The item/s you wish to return/exchange
- The Ballet Shoppe receipt
- The Ballet Shoppe Return Form
- The Australia Post receipt for satchel and postage-ONLY if you have a Faulty Item being RETURNED/EXCHANGED
Post to Ballet Shoppe PO BOX 201, Corrimal NSW 2518.
(If deemed faulty, a refund of the cost of the goods and postage will be provided as long as charges are reasonable and within Australia Post guideline prices)
Products purchased online may also be returned or exchanged in our Ballet Shoppe store.
Address: Shop 4 Russell St,
Corrimal NSW 2518
- You will receive an Online Returns Form with your online purchase. This is to be completed and sent back with your return item. If you have lost your form, Please contact our team via email at email@example.com and request another Return Form that will then be sent to you via email.
Once your Package is received by The Ballet Shoppe, your exchange or refund shall be processed immediately.
If you have any queries regarding the returns and exchanges process, please do not hesitate to contact The Ballet Shoppe by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call our Team Monday-Friday, 9.30am – 1.00PM (AEST)
Phone: (02) 4284 0018